THIS BLOG WAS BORN WHILE WE AWAITED THE ARRIVAL OF OUR BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL. IT HAS GROWN INTO A COLLECTION OF FAMILY MEMOIRS...

Search This Blog

Monday, April 23, 2012

Lovely Belize


 Ava and Evie enjoying sunset on Hunting Cay. 

 John at the BBQ. Yummy!

Me lovin' on our new Genni. Have I mentioned how much I love our new sail? She's so soft and nice. 

 Queen's Cay where we swam with Tiger Sharks, giant Rays, and huge Sea Turtles. Exhilarating!

 Ava and Soli in their matching suits. See the zinc on Soli's face? That's because she had that severe allergic reaction to the Trimethoprim and her skin was really sensitive to the sun.

I love this gorgeous picture of Amy enjoying some quiet time in the shade of the Genni.

Emerson making pancakes from scratch! He is so hired. 

Darling Placencia architecture. 

We love our beverages. And our Happy Hour. 

The whole scurvy crew including Amy, Ava, & John Cawrse. 

If you look closely you can actually see raindrops hitting the water just past the dock. 

One of the many charming sand pathways running through this little town. Have I mentioned how darling this village is? I may never leave...

How guapo is my capitan? See Balance in the background? 

An ugly storm front blowing in. We barely made it back to the boat and took the laundry off the life lines before all H-E-doublehockystick broke loose. It was a doozy. 

I love trying to identify islan' fruit. These are sea grapes. 

Exploring the mile long side-walk that runs parallel to the beach in Placencia. 

And the adventure continues...




2 comments:

TRS said...

Oh wow. Can I go with you sometime?

So gorgeous and rich and beautiful. Plus, I'd love to hang out with you!

Jackie Scott said...

Amazing...you have me in tears catching up on your adventure. You're my hero!!!!