THIS BLOG WAS BORN WHILE WE AWAITED THE ARRIVAL OF OUR BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL. IT HAS GROWN INTO A COLLECTION OF FAMILY MEMOIRS...

Search This Blog

Monday, December 21, 2009

Merry Christmas to Me

Internet's back! And I take back everything bad I ever said about the Telmex guy. He did show up "manana" as promised and was able to track the problema. He's my new BFF. (You don't think it's weird that I saved his number in my cell phone, do you?)

Anyway, just wanted to say "hi" because I can. And here's a fun pick for your viewing enjoyment.

"gonna take it right into the danger zone...right intoooooo the Danger Zone"

All he needs are his aviators.

2 comments:

lawtrix said...

Yay for getting your internet back! And for settling in nicely to your new home. Merry Christmas!

DINA WILDFONG said...

Glad to see your internet back. I love to read your stories. Hope you guys have a merry christmas. I definitely like your idea of taking up yoga. There is a yoga retreat place there that I always get e-mails from and it looks really nice and relaxing maybe they offer just day classes. Definitely looks like you guys are having a great time down there.