THIS BLOG WAS BORN WHILE WE AWAITED THE ARRIVAL OF OUR BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL. IT HAS GROWN INTO A COLLECTION OF FAMILY MEMOIRS...

Search This Blog

Sunday, December 28, 2008

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas...

...and this year, I got one! We're in Montana at our new cabin for the holidays and is it ever WHITE!! What fun! We got here last weekend and most of my family is here with us (including my parents, four of my five siblings, and my nephew). It has been snowing almost non stop since we arrived -- the sun just came out this afternoon for the first time in 9 days. The temperature has been ranging between 10-20 degrees (which for us California kids is burr ice!). But the cabin is oh-so-cozy. And it has been such fun to spend so much quality time with my adult siblings. We were snowed in all of Christmas Eve and Christmas day which was fun if not slightly claustraphobic for those of us used to being able to jump in our cars and go somewhere (anywhere) at a moment's notice. Evie's birthday was Christmas Eve. I can't believe my baby girl is already six years old!! Oh my! Where does the time go? But she had presents under her birthday tree, went sledding in the drive way, and made chocolate cupcakes with rainbow sprinkles (of course). It was a good day.

I hope you all had a very, merry Christmas and that the coming year brings peace and good health.

Cheers,
Heather

















1 comment:

Angie said...

What FUN!