THIS BLOG WAS BORN WHILE WE AWAITED THE ARRIVAL OF OUR BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL. IT HAS GROWN INTO A COLLECTION OF FAMILY MEMOIRS...

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

We have a match!!!


We just found out that our DNA is a match!! This is great news. Our agency says that it will be at least 30 days (to get pre-approval) before we go into PGN. I'm assuming that during this time Family Court will be done. I think I finally understand that Family Court is when the Birth and Foster Mothers are interviewed and a social worker looks over our home study. Then a report is written recommending the adoption. After that it's PGN, and there's really no way to know how long that will take. This picture was taken at the end of our visit trip earlier this month. Our baby was 3 months old. She's so beautiful. We really miss her! I hope everyone is enjoying the first signs of Fall. Thanks for checking in! ~Heather

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous baby! I just found your blog. I originally started domestic through state foster but fell in love with a beautiful year old guat baby with special needs and I'm in limbo to see if she is available. I think we may end up adopting girls from both.